Today all critical business decisions are based on data analysis, although it is still a manual, time consuming and rather subjective process. At Illumex our business glossary makes organizational data searchable, our proprietary industry business graph makes KPIs easier to calculate, and our automated business data glossary extracts the logic hidden in all that data.
We are looking for our next team member, a talented, creative and ambitious Backend Engineer to join our team in developing and designing a better view on data management and analysis.
Want to join us?
- You are a skilled and competent Backend Engineer who loves coding, and has equal passion for Data Pipelines.
- You have 5+ years hands-on coding experience.
- You have been part of developing a SAAS product (tests are in your blood!).
- You are fascinated with new technologies and tools and always apply best practices to your code. Technical challenges are your bread and butter!
- You are also a committed team player who enjoys brainstorming, technical discussions, learning and teaching, and collaborative work. Amazing communication skills are a must!
- Your English is very good – we joke around in Hebrew, but we revolutionize data management in English.
About the position
- You will design and develop a large-scale SAAS system from scratch while keeping CI/CD in mind.
- You will work closely with Data Scientists and Full Stack Developers to develop features to production.
- Our Stack includes Python, Node.js and React but we welcome new technologies when needed.
We are a small and agile team, with enthusiastic experts who engage with cutting-edge technologies and thinking.
Our work environment is collaborative and high-paced, you can influence and contribute from day one! We work in a hybrid work model: 2 days in the office in Tel Aviv, an additional day in the office is optional, the rest is remote.
We offer all the growth and equity opportunities of a new and up-and-coming startup. Illumex is a safe, supportive, and equal work environment – we are looking for professionals and welcome diversity!